Herman Mulder's Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

HAKUNA MATATA? We all suffer from unintentional blindness; in my days at ABN AMRO we met each year with CRO's of the 12 major international banks to share what was keeping us awake during the night: we all had a different beast, or rather gorilla (remember the video " who saw the gorilla..."?). None of us even suspected that the whole zoo("the system") would revolt in 2007/8. Have we learned from our professional and human shortcomings? Are we sufficiently observant, anxious, imaginative to learn from this experience only 2-3 years ago? I CHALLENGE YOU my readers to present to me (and others) which signs on the wall or gorilla's on the basketball field we do not see. First prize: A HONORARY GORILLA!!
(as inspiration, please read my earlier blog, January 9, 2010: We cannot Walk Alone: Beware of Monday 12 October 2015....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home